We will continue to update this page as we become aware of additional funding opportunities:
- Rural Gigabit Voucher Scheme – Vouchers worth up to £3,500 for businesses help to cover the costs of installing gigabit broadband.
- Local Growth Hubs – Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) run growth hubs to support businesses. They often have information about local grants and funding.
- The National Lottery – The National Lottery has numerous funding streams and is mainly focussed on projects which aim to build community
- Grace Cares – Grace Cares offer one-off support grants for care workers and older people in need. This might be for care equipment, utility bills, or to support with mental health issues. It doesn’t matter what the need is for, just if it is genuine.
- Zinc Venture Builder (Health & Environment) Co-Founder – This is a unique, full-time, paid opportunity to build a mission-led business from scratch on the Zinc Venture Builder. Zinc is seeking 70 extremely ambitious, talented individuals from across the globe who want to build businesses to improve the health of people and the planet. The 12-month, full-time Venture Builder starts in person in our London HQ, from October 2023.